If you received an email warning about a payment issue, then follow these steps and get your planning back on track.
NB! The Account page may only be accessed by Owners.
Main Reasons for Payment Failure
There’s 3 main reasons why you may be contacted about a payment issue related to your planner’s account.
- The credit card used for the account is expired.
- The credit card has gone over its limits.
- The credit card was blocked or canceled by the owner or bank.
Solving Payment Issues in Ganttic
After determining the reason, you can begin to solve the problem. And generally it starts by changing the credit card associated with your Ganttic account.
- In the top right corner of Ganttic, click your profile icon/account name to open the drop-down menu.
- Click Your Account. This will open the Account section.
- In the left Sidebar, click Payment Method.
- You’ll see basic info about your card. If this info is out of date, click Change Card. Once this has been clicked, you will effectively remove this credit card from your account. In order for you to keep your account open, a new card will need to be entered. This info will be relayed via an in-app warning, to move on to the next step click Next.
- Enter in the new card info and click Submit. We will authorize the card by charging and immediately refunding $1.
NB! The card issuer may require extra authentication. If this is the case then a pop-up will be opened. Proceed as per instructions.
- Enjoy your resource planner. If you get another email warning about payment failure, then contact our support team.
Need a different payment method? Check out some alternative payment options.