Sometimes there’s nothing like a physical copy of your project and resource plans. And a common question is whether or not it’s possible to print the Gantt chart from Ganttic. Of course you can! Here we’ll show you how to print your Gantt chart or any other View you want to reference later.
- There's currently no print function inside Ganttic’s Views. You’ll need to use your browser's print options.
- Using the Landscape layout will give you better display results.
- Depending on your browser, it’s best to tick Background graphics or Print backgrounds. This is better to display Tasks' colors.
- From the Report section, you can print the Report directly from the app.
Printing from Ganttic
- In your browser’s toolbar, click on File > Print.
- The printing dialog will open. If printing the Gantt chart, it’s best to select Landscape.
- If using Chrome, under Options, tick the box for Background graphics. In Safari, hit Print Backgrounds. This will highlight the Taskbars on the Gantt chart better.
- Hit Print. Enjoy your printed View or Chart.
If you’re looking to print your Resource Reports in from Ganttic, that can be done from inside the app. Or discover more ways to share your Ganttic’s plans - for example through an Open-Access URL that everyone can join in on.