OneLogin streamlines app access with a simple, secure, single login, empowering organizations to access the world. The Onelogin Unified Access Management platform is key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration.
- Only Owners and Admins are able to configure SSO settings.
- With OneLogin you can sign in with just a click using your organization's Ganttic subdomain (organization.ganttic.com). No passwords needed, simple and secure!
- In order to use OneLogin SSO you have to create your organization's unique Ganttic subdomain, sign up for a OneLogin account and connect it with Ganttic according to the instructions below.
- OneLogin SSO is available with PRO accounts only and is optional.
Set Up OneLogin SSO
- Create an Account Subdomain in Ganttic.
- Log in to your OneLogin account, or create one here.
- Go to Administration, search "Ganttic" and add it to your OneLogin app list. See here for instructions.
- In Ganttic, go to Settings > SSO.
- In OneLogin, go to Applications and select Ganttic from the list.
- Click on SSO on the left menu bar.
- Click on View details in the “X.509 Certificate” section to view the certificate in full.
- Click on Copy to Clipboard icon on the top right.
- Return to Ganttic > Settings > SSO and paste the certificate into the corresponding section.
- Return to OneLogin > Applications > Ganttic > SSO and copy SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP).
- Paste it into the corresponding field in Ganttic > Settings > SSO > SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP).
- Return to OneLogin > Applications > Ganttic > SSO and copy Issuer URL.
- Paste the URL into the corresponding section in Ganttic > Settings > SSO. Click on Save if done.
- Click OK to confirm.
Go to your subdomain and click on the Sign in with OneLogin icon.
NB! You have to be signed in to OneLogin. If you aren't then you will be prompted to do so.
See how SSO can make your project resource management safer and more streamlined.