With the “Sign in with Microsoft” option you can access Ganttic with just a click. No passwords needed, simple and secure! After you configure SSO, your users can sign in by using their Azure AD credentials. See how here.
- Only Owners and Admins are able to configure SSO settings.
- Single sign-on (SSO) must be enabled for Ganttic in Azure Active Directory Admin Center.
- Before accessing Ganttic, make sure you are signed in to your MS Azure AD account.
- Your Ganttic and Azure AD user emails have to match.
- You can create and use your organization's Ganttic subdomain (organization.ganttic.com) to sign in, but it is not required.
Sign In with Microsoft's Azure AD
- In Ganttic's login page, click on Sign in with Microsoft.
- Enter your Ganttic login email and Azure AD login password.
NB! Make sure to use the same email address as with your Ganttic account and that you are already signed in to Azure AD (in another browser tab). In the Azure Admin Center's app panel make sure Ganttic is in the list of allowed apps.
It uses the SAML 2.0 protocol which is utilized by web browsers to enable SSO through secure tokens. Using standard cryptography and digital signatures to pass a secure sign-in token from an identity provider to a SaaS application (like Ganttic). And with plenty of benefits for your project management.