Zapier provides a seamless integration between Ganttic and a wide selection of popular apps, allowing for effortless automation without the need for coding expertise. Through Zaps, you can establish automated workflows that connect various apps and services. Some examples of apps that can be linked with Ganttic include project management tools like Asana and Trello, communication tools like Slack and Microsoft Teams, or collaboration platforms like Jira and Basecamp.
- A Ganttic API token is required for connecting to the apps in Zapier
- The API token can be found under the app's General Settings which is accessible for account Owners and Admins only.
- The API token is available with PRO subscriptions only, but we can enable it for any trial or free subscription account for testing purposes. Just contact us.
Ganttic + Zapier Integrations
With Zapier you can connect thousands of apps to your resource planner. Daily work tools like Slack or Microsoft teams, task and project management tools such as Trello or Asana, time tracking software, and even CRM and sales management tools such as Salesforce. Check out the full list of integrations here: https://zapier.com/apps/ganttic/integrations
Streamline your workflow by getting information about adding, deleting and updating your Resources, Projects, Tasks.
Creating a Zap from scratch
- Sign up for a Zapier account if you haven't already. Go to www.zapier.com.
- Create a new Zap and select Ganttic as the trigger app - use the search bar for that.
- Connect your Ganttic account to Zapier by signing into Ganttic in the Account section.
The API token request window will pop up:
You are able to find the API token from General settings in the API section. Copy the API token to the Zapier API request window.
- Test your trigger. If Zapier is having trouble finding data for your trigger, try adding new data for the event in Ganttic.
- Next, in the "Choose App & Event" section, search for and select your favorite app as the action app.
- Select the action you want to perform in your action app, e.g such as creating a new item or sending a direct message
- Connect your action app account to Zapier by providing the necessary API key or authenticating with your app user credentials.
- Set up your action data from Ganttic to the corresponding fields in your action app. Fill in all the required fields:
- Test your action to see if it's working as expected. Once you've created the Zap, e.g new tasks added in Ganttic will trigger the creation of a new item in your second main app based on the actions you've set up.
You can also consider using the Ganttic API, which enables integration of Ganttic with your own applications or systems. This allows you to customize and enhance Ganttic's functionality to better align with your project management and resource planning workflows.
Didn’t find the answer you were looking for? Contact us!