An API is a convenient way to organize information that’s often strewn across multiple platforms. Use Ganttic API to connect your favorite work tools and simplify management processes. Read on to find out more or check it out for yourself via our API documentation on GitHub.
- Ganttic API is available with all PRO accounts.
- Only Owners and Admins may access the API token via Settings > API
- For Ganttic Users with a free 14-day trial account, write to us and we can help you test the API during your trial.
- For Users with free accounts (10 resources or less), you’re welcome to use Ganttic API by first upgrading to one of our PRO packages.
- Ganttic API is an open API. Read more on Github.
Accessing Ganttic API
To access the API token click on Settings (middle icon on the bottom left):
Select API from the menu and find the token on the right.
Ganttic API in Action
There’s 2 main things that utilizing Ganttic API will allow you to do:
Connect in-house software with Ganttic
If your organization requires niche tools, an API is a great way to connect your in-house software to your resource planner. And it’s simple to sync the 2 programs together in any way that you wish.
For example, if you’ve created a form to fetch you specific data, link that to Ganttic and that data will appear on your Gantt chart or planner. No doubling up on data entry and cutting out potential errors.
Connect your favorite work apps with their own APIs to Ganttic
Another benefit of API is using it to connect ALL your work tools. ERP software or any other tool you use on a daily basis. All your data will be in one easily accessible location
Check out our API documentation for more details. Or read some more in our blog posts:
If you don’t have the capacity or know-how to use API, try out some other integration options with Zapier.