In Ganttic, the User History Log provides an unaltered recap of selected Users. Check in on your Users’ activity and get the most out of your planning. Discover more about the User History Log.
- User History Log is available for Owners and Admins only.
- The User History Log entries cannot be updated or deleted.
- You can search the log for a specific time frame, item, action, object, user, etc., using the fields at the top of the list.
- User History is not available for reporting.
Using the User History Log
- Open the Users section. You can find it on the Sidebar on the bottom left.
- Select a User. Click on the name to open the User data section.
- Click on User log on top right.
- The User Log will open. You'll see the changes made by or for the User along with the time the changes were made.
- Use the fields on top of the list to find a specific time frame, user, action, item etc.
- Click on the field titles to sort any column by A-Z or Z-A. The up- or down-arrow will indicate which option is applied.
- Click on the back-arrow to navigate back to the User Data section.
User Log in Action
Monitor Users’ Actions and Track Changes
The User History can help you keep an eye on the User's activity across the account, as well as track any actions applied for the User (permissions, role changes, assignments to user groups, time zone changes etc)
History Logs are also available for Resources, Tasks, and Projects. Or check out the Account History Log - an unalterable rundown of every action done in your Ganttic planner. Here, you can also restore deleted and dearchive archived items. Read more about all the benefits of Ganttic’s History Logs.