In Ganttic, the Task History Log allows you to check in on all updates and changes made to that specific Task. Stay up to date on all changes by learning more about the Task History Log.
- The Task History Log is available for all Owners and Admins. Users can see the History Log of Tasks of all Resources they have Viewing or Editing rights for.
- The History Log of Tasks cannot be edited or deleted. Providing an unaltered recap of the selected Task.
- This feature is available across Users, Projects, and Resources. On top of that, there is also an Account History Log.
Using Task History Log
- Click on a Taskbar. Do this from a Custom View or a Single Project View.
- The Task Edit Dialog will open. From here click on Task history.
- You'll see the changes made to the Task along with the time the changes were made and who made them.
- Use the Fields at the top of the list to find a specific time frame, user, action, item etc.
- Click on the Field Titles to sort any column by A-Z or Z-A. The up- or down-arrow will indicate which option is applied.
- Click on the back-arrow to navigate back to the main Task Edit Dialog.
Task History Log in Action
Monitor Changes to the Plan.
Use Task History to keep an eye on your Tasks. If it seems that the duration of the Task you planned has changed, just peek into the History section and crack the case open. Similarly, you can check if a Task was reallocated to another Resource. As well as when and who reallocated it.
History Logs are also available for Users, Resources, and Projects. There is also an Account History Log which gives an overview of every action done in your Ganttic planner. Learn more about how to get the most out of Ganttic’ security features and all the benefits of Ganttic’s History Logs.