Team members come and go, and when that happens it’s time to remove them from your organization’s accounts and software. Find out how to delete Users in Ganttic, ensuring that none of your data gets compromised in the off boarding process.
- Only Admins and Owners can delete other Users.
- Deleting Users works top-down based on User Type. Owners can delete other Owners, Admins and Users. Admins can delete Admins and Users.
- Deleting cannot be undone.
- Once the User is deleted, they cannot access the account.
Deleting a User
- Open the Users section. You can find it on the left Sidebar near the bottom.
- Select a User by clicking on the name from the User List. This will open the User Data section.
- In the top toolbar, click Delete User. A message will appear asking you to confirm. Hit OK.
- The User will be removed from the User List. They will no longer have access to that Ganttic account.