In the User Data Section, make changes to other Users' details like email address and time zone. From here it’s also possible to select a profile icon, upload a custom image, change User type and assign them to User Groups. It's also a place to remove Users from the account permanently. Find out how!
- Only Admins and Owners can access and update general data of other Users.
- From here, Admins and Owners can also assign Users to User Groups or remove the User from the account permanently.
- For the User, all planning data in the calendar will be displayed in the time zone specified in this section.
- All Users can edit their personal data, including the time zone, via Personal Settings.
Editing User Data
- Open the Users section. You can find it on the left Sidebar near the bottom.
- Select a User by clicking on the name. This will open the User Data section.
- Make changes to the User Data. It’s possible to update the profile icon, first and last name, email address, and time zone.
NB! Owners can make changes to other Owners, Admins and Users. Admins can make changes to other Admins or Users. Normal users are not able to make any changes.
- Change the User Type if desired.
- Add a User to a User Group if desired. This gives a shorthand for granting different planner rights (Access to Views, Resource or Task edit rights, etc.). Only Users can be added to a User group by an Admin or Owner.
Tip: User Groups can be made from Projects or Data Fields. Find out more about creating and utilizing User Groups.
- Click Save when complete.
User Groups are a handy way to give rights and permissions to multiple Users at one time. It’s perfect when you have a lot of Users, but not a lot of time. Discover more about User Groups.