Recurring Tasks is a way to get Tasks to repeat automatically at your selected intervals. If you have regular meetings or events that you know will occur again and again, try Ganttic’s recurring Tasks.
- All Owners, Admins and Users with Resource Task add/edit rights can make Tasks repeat.
- If you change the parameters of a Recurring Task or delete it, you can choose whether the changes affect only this Task, all the Tasks in the series, or future ones.
Schedule Recurring Tasks
- Click on a Task. This will open the Task Edit Dialog.
- Check the Repeat box in the Task Timing section. This will open Repeat options.
- Click on each field to customize the recurrence. You can choose between different repeat intervals, find what suits you.
- Click on Save to apply the recurrence.
- All Recurring Tasks are scheduled to the assigned Resources’ Timeline with your selected interval.
Deleting Recurring Tasks
Need to get rid of one or more of the repeating Tasks? Click the Task you’d like to Delete. A pop up will appear. Select which option suits you.
Tip! Delete the wrong one? You’ll have about 10 seconds to undo the delete. A pop up will appear in the top right corner after an action is carried out. Or Owners and Admins can easily restore deleted Tasks up to 30 days later.
Recurring Tasks in Action
Recurring Tasks are an easy way to schedule events that happen on a regular basis - such as daily standups, quarterly reviews, or monthly check-ins.
Making your Tasks repeat can help save tons of time while doing resource planning. Read some more tips on save even more time.