In Ganttic, each planning element - Task, Projects, and Resources all have their own individual colors. Find out how to set the color scheme for Tasks and how that lets you take customization to the next level.
- All Owners, Admins, and Users with Add/edit Resource Task permissions can apply individual Task colors.
- Task colors are selected in the Task Edit Dialog.
- The color chosen for a Task is the default color option for the Taskbars in Custom and Single Project Views, but the scheme applied can be changed
Applying Task Colors
- Click on a Task to open its Edit Dialog. Do this from a Custom or a Single Project View.
- Click the color box next to the Task Name. This will open the color pallet.
- Choose a color or create and use a custom color. Assign a color to the Task and hit Save.
NB! Task colors are the default calling option for Taskbars visible in a Single Project and Custom Views. This can be changed from Taskbar Coloring located in the View's toolbar.
In addition to Task colors, Taskbars can be shaded with Project or Resource Colors.
Or discover more about conditional coloring - an option that lets you color code your Taskbars via Task and Project Data Field values. Highlight a Project’s status, or whether a job is invoiced or not. There’s plenty of options for customizing your planning.