In Ganttic, each planning element - Task, Projects, and Resources all have their own individual colors. Find out how to set the color scheme for Tasks and how that lets you take customization to the next level.
- All Owners, Admins, and Users with Add/edit Resource Task permissions can apply individual Task colors.
- Task colors are selected in the Task Edit Dialog.
- The color chosen for a Task is the default color option for the Taskbars in Custom and Single Project Views, but the scheme applied can be changed
Applying Task Colors
- Click on a Task to open its Edit Dialog. Do this from a Custom or a Single Project View.
- Click the color box next to the Task Name. This will open the color pallet.
- Choose a color or create and use a custom color. Assign a color to the Task and hit Save.
NB! Task colors are the default calling option for Taskbars visible in a Single Project and Custom Views. This can be changed from Taskbar Coloring located in the View's toolbar.
Or discover more about conditional coloring - an option that lets you color code your Taskbars via Task and Project Data Field values. Highlight a Project’s status, or whether a job is invoiced or not. There’s plenty of options for customizing your planning.