Here you can enter or edit your account name and create your organization's unique Ganttic subdomain, i.e. organization.ganttic.com. This can be used to manage different organization units that are spanned across separate Ganttic accounts (i.e. Ganttic-Europe@ganttic.com, Ganttic-Americas.ganttic.com etc).
- Only Owners and Admin are able to access and configure these settings.
- Your Account name will be displayed on the top right corner of the planner and on the payment receipts.
- Subdomains are necessary to link OneLogin, Azure AD and other SAML 2.0 Single Sign-On options with Ganttic.
- Using subdomains is optional, if you don't use SAML 2.0 SSO options.
- The use of subdomains (with or without the SAML 2.0 SSO options) is limited to PRO accounts.
Enter Account Name
Start from Settings > Account. Find Ganttic's General Settings at the bottom of the left Sidebar with this icon.
- Enter the name of your account (F.e Ganttic Development) into the Account name field
- Click on Save account name
Create Account Subdomain
- Insert your custom subdomain into the Subdomain field. (i.e. Ganttic-Europe.ganttic.com, Ganttic-Americas.ganttic.com etc)
- Click on Save subdomain
- Click OK to confirm. You will be redirected to the subdomain.
- Log in via the new subdomain. It can be edited later from the same section.
Your Ganttic Account Name is mandatory for multi-account access. Subdomains are necessary for some SSO logins. Learn to configure those here in SSO Settings.