Dependencies are the relationships among Tasks which determine the order in which activities need to be performed. This the place where you can enable or disable Task Dependencies feature for the entire account.
- Only Owners and Admins can configure Dependency Settings.
- Tasks may have multiple preceding Tasks and multiple succeeding Tasks.
- Ganttic only supports Finish-to-Start dependencies - Task P (predecessor) must be finished before Task S (successor) can start.
- This feature can only be enabled or disabled for the entire account and all users
- Dependency lines connecting the Tasks can be hidden for each Custom and Project View via View Visibility settings. However, it will not remove the actual dependencies.
Enable Task Dependencies Globally
Start from Settings > Dependencies. Find Ganttic's General Settings at the bottom of the left Sidebar with this icon.
- Toggle the ON/OFF switch to enable or disable the feature.
- Choose a dependency line color.
- Click on Save Dependency settings.
See how to get the most out of your planning with some Task dependencies best practices.
Or finish setting up your planner by proceeding to Taskbar Info Settings and other global account settings.