From here you can enable or disable Utilization Graphs and select a color for each Utilization Graph interval, as well as define the intervals.
- This section can be configured by Owners and Admins.
- If enabled, the Graphs and Resource Utilization % counters will be available across the planner, but the Graphs can be disabled for each Custom and Single Project View separately from View Visibility Settings.
- If the Graphs are disabled, Resource Utilization % won't be displayed across the planner. It cannot be enabled for individual views via View Visibility Settings.
Enabling & Disabling Resource Utilization Graphs
Start from Settings > Utilization. Find Ganttic's General Settings at the bottom of the left Sidebar with this icon.
Toggle the switch to enable or disable Resource Utilization Counters (the load % next to Resource names on the Gantt chart) and Graphs (the colored lines above the Taskbars.)
NB! Hover your mouse over the utilization graphs to see the total utilization % of the Task for the date.
Adjust Utilization Graph Intervals and Colors
- Reset intervals by selecting from the drop down. Use as many or as little as needed.
- Select corresponding colors for each utilization interval. Click on the colored square to choose a color.
- Click Save Resource Utilization settings when you're finished.
Take your utilization to the next level by countering any utilization mistakes you might be making. Learn how to get the most out of project resources.