Here you can customize the information shown on a View’s Gantt chart taskbars. You can also choose a separator to keep this info organized.
- Only Owners and Admins are able to configure the Taskbar’s info.
- This setting applies to all Users across the account
- Taskbar information can be hidden for specific Views via the View Visibility section.
Choose Taskbar Info
Start from Settings > Taskbar. Find Ganttic's General Settings at the bottom of the left Sidebar with this icon.
- Toggle the ON/OFF switches to enable or disable specific Taskbar info. This includes:
- Task Notes
- Project Name
- Task Name
- Used time %
- Used time hh:mm
- Utilization %
- Busy Time hh:mm
Choose Taskbar Separator
- Select a Taskbar separator from the dropdown.
- Click on Save Taskbar settings.
Finish setting up your planner by proceeding to Resource Utilization Graph Settings and other account settings.